Seeking a Dose of Inspiration? Join the English-Friendly “Better Self, Better World” Conference on November 30th
Title photo: Scala cinema by GrowJOB Institute.
We all have those moments in life when we feel down and are therefore not capable of handling the tough and challenging things happening around us. Expat services company Foreigners has prepared a very special event for you: an inspirational conference entitled “Better Self, Better World”, full of motivation, positive energy and practical advice on topics such as the purpose of work, business success, leadership, expat life and holistic medicine.
What’s the conference about? It’s focused on inspiration, self-growth and how to become the best version of yourself, as well as how to make the world a better place for all of us.
The event is organized by Foreigners in cooperation with GrowJOB Institute.
“This year is very special for Foreigners: we’re celebrating 10 years since our agency was established to help expats feel at home in the Czech Republic. Since the occasion is pretty huge, we decided to dedicate the whole conference to this and make it special both for us and expats living here. The Czech Republic lacks English-speaking conferences, that’s why we came up with the idea of organising this event: we want to move the world forward and help people find their true calling and source of constant energy and motivation,” said Andrea Tkačuková, CEO and co-founder of Foreigners.
A little about some of the speakers:
- Petr Ludwig – the author of the book “The End of Procrastination”, a science-based tool dedicated to overcoming the habit of postponing tasks. Petr will be talking about increasing inner motivation, teaching guests how to prioritize things in life and manage their time more effectively.
- Dana Embree – the Director of Engineering in an American-owned company who is living and working in her fifth country. As a woman and an engineer, she is also volunteering and participating in the Women in STEM organization; she’s also one of the founders of the first SWE Affiliate in the Czech Republic. She will tell guests about how she deals with different cultures and different languages, and discuss overcoming complications one can encounter in a foreign country.
- Renata Mrázová – in 2018 Renata was ranked as the 8th most influential woman in the Czech Republic by Forbes magazine. She’s also the author of the book “Amazing Women from the heart of Europe”, which brings together 33 stories of successful Czech women and will be on sale at the conference. Renata currently works as the Chief People Officer at Home Credit International, Prague, handling 10 markets with more than 140,000 employees.
- DUO SMILE – twin dentists Hana and Eva Luskačova gained experience in the UK and New Zealand before opening their dental care in Brno. They are well-known for using holistic medicine and advising people how to wear a healthy and happy smile throughout their whole life.
- Martin Kolenička – a professional trainer, and consultant to companies and individuals who want to be more effective in management, sales and marketing. He has been teaching, training and coaching since 2000, and has trained more than 40,000 managers and businessmen from different companies. Martin is deeply convinced that success is something that comes from awareness of what’s important in life and how to use information to give you the desired results.
When? November 30, 2019, 9.00 – 16.30
Where? Kino Scala, Moravské náměstí 3, Brno
After the conference comes an informal hot wine networking event right by Scala, where you will have a chance to talk to the speakers as well as the other participants.
Early bird tickets for 690 CZK are available here until October 31. More information can be found on the conference website and Facebook event.
Text by Karina Babkova
This is sponsored content. Disclaimer: The guest publisher is solely responsible for the content above, and agrees that this content is true, original, does not violate the rights of third parties, and is not contrary to law, morals, and public order.